As of May 2016
Mr. Jan-Niklas Keltsch
Investments with added value for startups that combine IT and health; developing the Digital Health sector
Digital Health startups that pursue a vision of improving people-centric health. Anybody has both the right and the duty to actively participate in informed health and healthcare decisions.
– Founders and future founders,
who are building or who want to build a business in the field of Digital Health.
– Investments that may include access to a network health professionals, organizations and industry partners. Learn from the hands-on experience of our experts. Our mentors come from various fields, all relevant to build a solid business in Health Care. XLHEALTH stands for Open Space Innovation: grow by inspiring exchange in our shared co-working space.
– Planned investments in excess of 50 million Euros
– Meedoc; telemedicine, investment 2015
– Harimata; turns mobile devices into health monitors, investment 2014
– mySugr GmbH; diabetes management app, investment 2014
– NeuroNation; training for brain fitness, investment 2013
– OneLife; mobile health platform connected with a private cloud, investment 2014
– CompuGroup Medical
– Amazon Web Services
– CatCap Corporate Finance
– eventurecat GmbH Corporate Finance Advisors
– förderbar GmbH Die Fördermittelmanufaktur
– Google Cloud Platform
– Microsoft® BizSpark™
– Inkubator der WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
– Kanzlei Vorberg & Partner
XL Health AG
Telefon: +49 (0) 30 226 052 70